Certified Pre-Owned vehicles combine true peace of mind with the exceptional experience of owning an INFINITI at a pre-owned value. Confidence is enhanced through our certified process, which begins with a vehicle that was crafted to INFINITI’s exacting standards, passed a rigorous 167 point inspection and includes a factory-backed, up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty.1
INFINITI maintains exclusive requirements for certified pre-owned vehicles and we encourage the smart consumer to compare our criteria to other luxury manufacturers. In order to be eligible for certification, pre-owned INFINITI vehicles must meet the following criteria:
Service and warranty repairs are available through over 200 INFINITI retailers nationwide. Each retailer is dedicated to delivering the INFINITI Total Ownership Experience, which is our philosophy and commitment to your satisfaction.
(1) Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with less than 15,000 miles: 6 Year/75,000 mile limited warranty vehicle’s original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles: 6 years/Unlimited mileage limited warranty from vehicle’s original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles outside of new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles of New Vehicle Warranty: 2 years/Unlimited Mileage Limited Warranty from CPO purchase date INFINITI warrants to the purchaser of this INFINITI vehicle in accordance with and subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions listed below that INFINITI will repair or replace all covered parts on your vehicle when such repair or replacement is due to a “mechanical breakdown” that occurs in the United States (excluding U.S. Territories) when all other terms and conditions of this Limited warranty are met. For the purpose of this Warranty, “miles of operation” means the actual number of miles indicated on the vehicle’s odometer, unless the odometer is/has been broken or replaced. In such a situation, INFINITI will calculate the total actual number of miles of vehicle operation based on the information available. If ever the odometer is tampered with, and/or is inoperative so that the vehicle’s total actual number of miles of operation since manufacture cannot be accurately determined by INFINITI, this Limited Warranty will be void. For the purpose of this Warranty, “mechanical breakdown” is defined as the inability of a covered part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed, due solely to defects in materials or faulty workmanship. “Mechanical breakdown” does not include damage due to negligence, damage caused by an accident, damage to otherwise covered parts due to failure of non-covered parts, or gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear.
(2) For model year 2015 and prior, Basic Maintenance includes 2 – Oil & Filter Changes, plus 2 – Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Beginning with some model year 2016 models and newer, Basic Maintenance includes 1 – Oil & Filter Change, plus 2 – Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Please consult recommended maintenance schedule for more details as Basic Maintenance differs by vehicle and model year.
(3) Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTrac and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTrac available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2016 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
(4) Roadside Assistance available for the duration of the Limited CPO Warranty.
(5) Subject to availability. Available during the 4-year/60,000-mile Basic warranty or customer-paid repairs (not including collision repairs). Customer must be 21 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license. The customer must provide proof of primary insurance. Other restrictions apply to courtesy vehicle, including mileage and day-use limitations. This program is subject to change without notice at any time.
(6) See your local INFINITI Retailer for details and read the warranty booklet or extended protection plan.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
1800 Lucent Ct • Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Get Directions
Open Today! Sales: 9am-8pm
Open Today! Service: 7am-6pm
Open Today! Parts: 7am-6pm