Join a Winning Team at Mike Ward INFINITI
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- New/Used vehicle sales consultants
Mike Ward INFINITI Available Positions
Lead Lot Technician
- The Lot Technician-New/Used is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property. This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Service Advisors, Service Managers, and support staff, just to name a few.
Service Department Porter
- The Service Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Service Advisors, Service Managers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
Express Service Advisor
- The Service Advisor has the opportunity to interact with thousands of Customers to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Mike Ward INFINITI as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires someone who is passionate about taking care of the Customer and helping them turn an unpleasant event into a positive experience. This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication and follow-up throughout the day, while turning Customers into “raving fans.”This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
Client Retention Specialist
- The Client Retention Specialist is responsible for fulfilling the dealership’s customer relation policies in an effort to build and retain a loyal customer base.
- The Financial Services Manager-New/Used position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with the financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
- The Sales Consultant has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks in to the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Mike Ward Automotive.